What Is TAP Pest Control Insulation?
TAP pest control insulation stands for Thermal, Acoustical, Pest Control. It is the latest in the technology of insulation. It is made of cellulose fiber that is extensively treated with boric acid and some other substances. It is an insulation fabric that does not only control coldness and hotness but also makes your home sound proof, pest free, and fire resistant. TAP pest control insulation can give you all of these, plus it’s less and expensive and it’s made of recycled materials.
- Makes home pest free and peaceful
- Lessens electricity bills as it lets you control and enjoy the climate inside your home.
- Keeps away unpleasant sounds
- Very effective in eliminating pests in the house, such as rodents and insects.
TAP pest control is used in your insulating system in places such as the attic, whether it is made of fiberglass or cellulose. It makes sure that it is properly working and no damage. Just insert it in walls, crawl spaces, nooks, and roof spaces. The basic function of the insulating system is to continue the warmth during the cold season and cold during the hot season. It is good in doing this job without leaving any space empty. Fiberglass products are cut to fit the shape of your home but the insulating strength is sometimes compromised when sheets are cut. If TAP is applied via air spray, the fit is usually perfect and insulation is not compromised. It has higher density than other types, and reduces heat move by 50% more than fiberglass.
Since TAP reduces your electricity bills, some homeowners stress that, within its first year, it has already paid for itself, and then you continuously save money for using them. TAP pest control improves the function of your air conditioning, helping you to save already more money.
TAP pest control insulation also saves your home from the irritating noises that can come from the outside. It will make you notice fewer sounds that your neighborhood is creating, and already the sound of an airplane. You may no longer hear the sounds from the outside; all you have is a peaceful and quiet home to stay in. The fabric’s density also roles to give this advantage making it impossible for the noise outside to go into your home. This product may give you more time to concentrate on your work, meditate, or organize a party without affecting the neighbors. The exact fit and the timing makes it more effective to outside noise.
If you have pests and insects at home, such as rodents, cockroaches and mosquitoes, TAP pest control is also advantageous for you. It will provide insulation for your home and protect it from pests, bothersome insects, and animals that may go into your home. Hard to see pests, such as termites, can get killed, preventing them from further damaging your home. This product contains borate pesticides that kills small creatures and pests immediately. Boric acid, like other new pesticides, prevents a pests’ resistance. This product may not be dangerous for pets. The pesticide elements of TAP pest control is hot unhealthy for humans and pets. This product has a natural ingredient that makes it deadly for insects. Borate has long lasting effectiveness, and you won’t need re-treatment anymore. The benefits of this pest control are long-lasting and long-lasting.
Here are the important facts about TAP:
- Monetary benefits. TAP saves you money by reducing your utility bills. It is denser than fiberglass and transfers heat by radiation, conduction and convection.
- elements of TAP. It is made from boric acid and recycled newspaper. You do not just save energy but you conserve landfill in addition.
- Installing TAP in an area of 150 square meters will consume newsprint that is equal to a family uses in 40 years!
- If you have past insulation, remove it first before applying the new one.
- It is the only pest control product that earned the energy star designation from US EPA.
- It can be bought by a certified contractor only.
- Since it has the EPA label, it can only be installed by experts or licensed pest professionals.
- TAP has a fire-retardant substance that prevents the cause of fire.