A confined drain are produced by a blockage in a drain pipe connected to your home by your bathrooms, toilets, laundry & kitchen.
The most shared cause of drain becoming clogged are from large objects being flushed. Drains are not designed to cope with large object including:
- Sanitary Products
- Baby Wipes
- Toilet Deodorant block holders
Other causes of blockages are Tree Roots. Tree roots find their way by into pipes by the crack or joints of pipes & by breaks in the pipe wall.
What are the signs or symptoms?
There are many different causes of blockages. The most shared symptoms or signs include:
- Water is filling up in the shower. Only after you get out of the shower you notice the water starting to retreat.
- The toilet seems to continue to fill up and takes a while for the water levels to draw back to normal
- Your getting some bad smells & odours wafting by the house, kitchen, bathrooms or laundry
There are also many causes of drainpipes becoming clogged up. Some of the most shared symptoms of signs of a confined drain pipe include
- The water level is growing when you run the tap in the sink. You come back a few minutes later and notice the water levels on starting to drop
- You flush the toilet however the waste does not disappear. You come back several minutes later to notice the water levels have only gone down by half
- You look outside only to notice there is an overflow
Recommendations for a Plumber for people living in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
There are many good plumbers in Melbourne that are more than capable of assisting you properly without breaking the bank.
I suggest you check the plumber out before you give them a call as proper insight into your problem & the solution needed can potentially save you thousands in future plumbing bills.
If you are experiencing confined drains or confined sewers & are looking for an affordable plumber in Melbourne, I would have to recommend you give O’Shea Plumbing a try.