DUANESBURG, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The college admissions course of action can be stressful for students, but more than 50 seniors from Duanesburg High School know they will have at the minimum one option for furthering their education.
SUNY Schenectady admitted all seniors from Duanesburg Junior-senior High School on Wednesday. SUNY officials said the purpose of the moment college admission events is to make college easy to reach to all students in spite of of their socioeconomic position.
“This is really an exciting day,” SUNY Schenectady Pres. Steady Moono said. “It’s one of those commitments that, as a college, we have made to make sure that students in our communities are able to access higher ed, and we are removing all the barriers.”
Students who decide to go to SUNY Schenectady will be paired with an advisor and success coach to help them with the admission and financial aid course of action.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Andy Gresh joins Rosie Langello on the Sports Wrap to discuss the Stephon Gilmore trade, the return of Jaime Collins plus Oline issues
- SUNY Schenectady admits all seniors from Duanesburg HS
- Stewart’s Shop employee offers service with a special twist
- Zodiac Killer: Police refute investigators’ claims they found the serial murderer
- Republicans say new voting rights bill a ‘federal takeover of election law’
Follow us on social media
Sign up for our newsletter
Click: See details