MyBoatPlans® 518 Boat Plans – High Quality Boat Building Plans
Now YOU Can Build Your Dream Boat With Over 500 Boat Plans!
Master Boat Builder, Martin Reid, Teaches YOU How To:
- Build Amazing Boats Of All Types Easily With Over 518 Step-By-Step Plans
- Access To Over 40 Boat Construction Easy-To-Follow Video Tutorials
- Detailed specifications, exploded views and photographs
- Crystal-Clear Photos That Guide You Every Step Of The Way
- Design Your Custom Boat With CAD Software & Building Guides
Now You Can Build Your Dream Boat already If You’ve ZERO Boatbuilding Experience With My Step-By-Step Plans & Crystal Clear Pictures…
From: The Desk Of Martin Reid
Master Boat Builder & Educator
If you’re looking for high quality boat plans and tutorials with easy-to-follow instructions that guide you by the complete boat building course of action…
without emptying your wallet, then you’ve come to the right place…
Hi, my name is Martin Reid and my fascination with boats began as a very young child.
My father would take me out to shelter, and I’d watch the boats bringing in the “catch of the day”. It all seemed so magically to me as I think back to my childhood.
As my love of all things marine grew, my father started to take notice.
On my 12th birthday, my father took me to the tiny woodshop behind our house.
On the table was laying some kind of a blueprint or plans for a project.
My father was quite the handyman and was always working on something around the house, but these wooden boat plans looked MUCH different than any I had seen in the past!
He continued to tell me that this was my birthday present.
A PIECE OF PAPER?!
I have to say for a moment I was incredibly disappointed.
My father then proceeded to explain that these plans would help us to build my first form boat… I know, not what you were thinking.
Because of our financial circumstances, my father and I were never able to construct anything larger than a simple form, but my passion for boats only grew.
On a trip back home after the death of my father, I was going by some of his old things and found that first boat we’d built together.
I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bring back some of the best memories of my life.
I loved building those tiny boats and always dreamt about building the “real thing”.
These Boat Plans Could Have Been Written In Greek!
When I got back home, I found a local shop that had plans for a small dinghy.
It was a very basic boat, but I ran home with the boat building plans and got to work. I’d done this several times before, just on a smaller extent.
However, after slaving away for countless hours and using any spare time that I had on my project, I realized that it was not coming together as easily as I had thought.
The plans I had purchased were incredibly difficult to understand and left a lot to be desired.
It could well have been written in Greek!
I ended up guessing and basically had a half-finished boat that could not be salvaged.
I Almost Give Up On Boat Building Forever
I’m sure most of you have been there at some point… you’ve put your blood, sweat, and tears into a new project and get stumped somewhere along the way.
The worst part is when your meaningful other or one of your friends asks that unavoidable question, “How’s that boat coming along?”
Nothing is more disappointing than starting something and not being able to finish it. I’ve been there, and IT FEELS LOUSY.
Just when I was about to give it all up, by sheer luck, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a local, master boat builder.
He held my hand over the next year and would help me “fill in the gaps” on the boat plans I had purchased.
This gentleman truly took an interest in me and my passion for boats.
I think he was just trying to give something back…
It Took The Mentoring Of A Master Boat Builder To Complete My First Boat
ultimately, my skills improved, and I could proudly say that I had completed my first wooden boat.
Without that man’s knowledge, I never would have succeeded on my own by solely using the low quality, expensive boat plans that are commonly obtainable.
And what I discovered was this:
Building boats is not hard if you have a step-by-step approach to follow.
31 years later, I’m nevertheless building boats.
Over the years, I’ve amassed over 500 of my own boat plans!
In order to help out some of my friends that also participate in this great past-time…
I decided to go above and beyond and include simple, easy-to-follow, step by step instructions with all of my boat plans.
The illustrated plans and boat building guides that I’ve produced are of such high quality…
that those that I’ve shared them with have said it’s just not right to keep these stashed away in a private archive only to be seen by a select few…
So I decided to compile them into a MEGA collection…
and offer them to all boat builders so you can assistance from my 31 years of experience
It will feel like you have a master boat builder guiding you by each and every boat project. one step at a time!
- Over 518 detailed boat plans, schematics, cutting patterns, material lists for ALL types of boats.
- Covers all types of building methods including: plank on frame, stitch and glue, lapstrake and many more!
- I will guide you by sequences of steps building from prep work to complicate techniques
- Simple to navigate and search option that provides for quick cross referencing between plans
- Fully illustrated 3D color photos and diagrams to help aid building and provide visual explainations
- If you’re a seasoned builder, you’ll find a new technique or two that can kick your skill level into the stratosphere.
- If you’re a beginner, you’ll be privy to training that would cost you years of time, and tons of money.
- Includes over 40+ videos on “how-tos” and boat building construction tips!
Everybody has the dream: Build a boat in the backyard and sail off to join the happy campers off Pogo Pogo, right?
But how? Assuming you aren’t independently wealthy, if you want a boat that’s really you, you gotta build it yourself.
The plans for boat building offered here on this website are based upon my many years of boat building experience
– you’ll find NO BETTER SOURCE of information and proven boat plans anywhere on the internet!
No problem, everything is broken down into Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Instructions.
I’ve been told by numerous people that the guide was able to take already the most difficult carpentry construction methods….
and distill it down to simple and easy steps that already complete beginners can easily follow.
The best part is, you don’t need any boat-building experience to build the boats
Because my plans will show you how to do it step by step.
There is a list of resources and sustain to help you with your project all the way until it is completed.
You’ll receive simple, easy-to-follow plans that will allow anyone from any walk of life to build their very own boat, and for a fraction of the cost of buying one.
With minimal supplies, and a very SMALL cost, you CAN get your boat on the water in no time!
We have several groups of high school and college students working on MyBoatPlans right now.
And hey, if they can do it, then you can do it!
Here’s A uncompletely List Of Boat Plans and Designs Included:
- Bannock – Versatile Craft; Sail, paddle, or use a small outboard motor
- Biloxi Moon – Easy to build; Smart starter sailboat
- Breeze-Baby – 16-foot cruising sailboat that can be built on a low budget
- Cat’s Paw – 12-foot sailboat that planes with only one person aboard
- Crescent – Very forgiving 12-foot sailboat that is easy to build
- Dart – Fast 13-foot sailboat ideal for protected waterways
- Falcon – 14-foot frisky centerboard sailboat; Seats 4 and great design
- Graifen Ten – Ideal for learning the basics of sailing but fun for all
- Gypsy – 24-foot sailboat with a 9’2″ beam; 6,000 pound displacement
- Hobby Kat – Fast catamaran that can reach speeds up to 20 mph
- Jamaican – Fun fiberglass sailboat
- Manu – 20-foot sailboat with speeds up to 30mph
- Missile – Small, 19-foot racing sailboat with a 50-inch beam
- Pet rel – 16-foot sailboat; Can be built a daysailer or an overnighter
- Sea Mite – 10-foot sailboat with an inverted V-bottom
- Southwind – 22-foot dory-sharpie; Capable of moderate speeds
- Star-Lite – 27.5-foot sailboat with a private head and working galley
- Tabu – 18-foot, sport sailor; Rides over the water surface
- Tern – 72 square feet of sails; Let character foot the strength bill with this one
- Zephyr – 14-foot international dinghy class sailboat;
- And many more…
46 Rowboats, Canoes and Kayaks Including:
- Anyone’s Rowboat – Easy 12-16-foot rowboat
- Blue Bill Kayak/Canoe – 13 foot kayak and canoe combo
- Can’t Sink Dinghy – Just try to sink this great little 9.5-foot dinghy
- Canvasback Kayak – Great little kayak
- Car Top Boat – Fun, lightweight rowboat
- Cheap Canoe – 13-foot canoe
- Chessy Rowboat – 15-foot skiff; Row or use an outboard
- Cork Fishing Auto Topper – 9-foot, 52 lbs rowboat
- Folding Kayak – Folds like a book; Can be carried on the roof of your car
- Glide Easy Canoe – 15-foot plywood canoe
- Handy Andy Rowboat – 10-foot folding boat
- Hunting Kayak – Shallow, draft 2-seater
- Jolly Roger Boat – Small rowboat; Great project for the young guys
- Jon Boat – Flat-bottom scow; Great for fishing in shallows with weeds
- Junior Dinghy – All purpose rowboat; Easy to build
- General Kayak – Folding kayak
- King Canvasback – Lightweight kayak
- King Fisher – 9-foot pram boat
- Little Chief Canoe – Easy to build, large canoe
- Multi Use Skiff – 13-foot, 9 -inch rowboat
- Northwind Kayak Boat – Flat-bottom, cruising kayak; 19-foot
- Pedal Cat Water Bike – Cruising water bike; Very cool!
- Pintail Duck Boat – Lightweight duck boat
- Plyak – Small, plywood kayak
- Pod – 15-foot rowboat
- Redwood Canoe – 16-foot, 74lb canoe
- Row and Sail Dory – Rowboat that you can sail
- Sea Skiff – 13-foot, 9-inch boat that can be rowed or use a motor
- Sea Midge – Small, 3-way pram
- Sneak Box Duck Boat – 12-foot, historic duck boat
- And Many More…
36 Runabout Outboard Boats Including:
- Ace 2-Seater – Speedy runabout for towing water skiers
- All Purpose Portable Boat – Inexpensive, easy to build, and safe
- Banta 12-Footer – Lightweight, utility boat with easy handling
- Bebop Kid’s 8-Footer – Costs almost nothing to build
- Blitzen – Speedy outboard runabout for Class B racing
- Blue Streak – Prop riding on her hydro-conic bottom; Great racer
- Buzz – Lightweight hydroplane alternation to car top carrying
- Cobra 15-Footer – Fin-tailed outboard runabout
- DragonFly II – Super fast however very stable hydroplane
- Firefly – Speedy hydroplane; Guaranteed fun
- Flying Fisherman – Fast outboard utility; Easy excursion hull and 11.5-feet
- Jumping Jack – General purpose small outboard
- And many more.
20 Paddle Wheel and Runabout Inboard Boats Including:
- Bicycle Pedal Boat – Consists of two pontoons and an old bicycle frame
- Foot Pedal Catamaran – Paddle across the lake in this fun catamaran
- Kid’s Paddle Pusher – strong and easily build; Great for young captains
- Marty Paddle – Colorful turn up and pedal operated
- Paddle Wheel Bass Boat – Great for fishing in hard to reach spots
- Churn 15-Footer – Speedy inboard runabout
- Large Sea Skiff – 17-foot, Seabright skiff
- Nancy Jane 19-Footer – All purpose craft for a variety of uses
- Panther 15-Footer – High-speed inboard runabout
- Riveria 17-Footer – 17-foot luxury boat designed for ski towing
- Sea Scout 14-Footer – Single cockpit inboard runabout
- Small Inboard Boat – Small inboard; Perfect for the kids
9 Novelty Boats Including:
- Battle Surfboards – Small craft with shoot balls made of cork
- Cold Lightning – 100mph Skeeter class iceboat
- Corky – Non-sinkable canal that’s great for the kids; A quick build
- Floating Swimming Boat – A floating platform great for the whole family
- Motorized Surfboard – The name says it all
- Pontune – Great pontoon family boat for parties, fishing, swimming, etc.
- Sport Submarine – Great boat for underwater explorations
- The Thing – Unconventional looking boat. just check out the plans.
- Whizz – Slick looking ice yacht
- Bayou Belle – 25-foot, 8-inch scow that can be built as a houseboat
- Budget Houseboat – Like a camper that goes on the water
- Float a Home – Luxurious 21-footer that is very stable
- Parti-O Boat – About 20-feet long and easy to build
- Platform Boat – You can build any kind of floating fun on top
12 Cabin Cruiser Boats Including:
- Caballero – Designed for the amateur builder; Roomy and fast
- Dolphin – 16-foot boat designed for use with a trailer
- Eager Eve – 18-foot, fast luxury boat
- Flight – Speedy outboard runabout cruiser
- HaPenny – Small V-bottom express cruiser
- Sea Angler – 20-foot cruiser of the thorough; V-hull
- Sea Babe – 15-foot cruising comfort and speed in one package
- Sea Craft – 25-foot cruiser ideal for large lakes and rivers
- Sea Hawk – 12-foot outboard cabin cruiser perfect for overnight trips
- Sportsman – 18-foot day cruiser great for day cruising and short trips
- Sunfish – Unconventional looking cruiser and weighs only 375 lbs
- Sunapee – strong 22-foot cruiser for the experience boat builder
19 Hydroplanes and Race Boats Including:
- Air Marine Special – Class F hydroplane; Not for the faint of heart
- Atomite – 9.5-foot hydroplane; Fast and furious
- Banshee – Z-Class racing runabout; Will do about 45mph
- Cab Over Hydro – 3-point hydroplane with speeds up to 75mph
- Dingbat – 8-foot water scooter; Can be built in a day
- Doodle Bug – Trim, single-cockpit outboard
- Dragonfly – 10-foot hydroplane alternation to all classes of outboard motor
- EL CTD – Sport boat that you can build in days for very little money
- Flyer – Gives maximum speed under normal competitive conditions
- And many more.
Plus Many More Plans – All Categorized Into A Searchable Index With Individual Folders
You’ll Get Over 518 rare Boat Plans
With Step-By-Step Instructions & Diagrams!
- Your Skill Level Does Not Matter!
All of the boat plans are very detailed and easy-to-understand so already someone with zero experience can start building a boat today!
- Learn How To Start Building Boats of All Types & Sizes.
There are over 518 plans for different styles and shapes of boats so you have a huge selection on the kind of boat you’d like to build. The trick is to take advantage of proven plans, step by step guides and expert advice to make boat building a breeze!
- Get specialized Results Every Time
My boat plans are designed to get the job done quickly, inexpensively and with specialized results every time. The trick is to take advantage of proven plans, step by step guides and expert advice to make boat building a breeze!
- Detailed Diagrams and Specifications
Detailed diagrams, specifications, and tons of photos to make the plans completely “idiot proof” so you don’t waste time or money on materials you don’t need. There’s no guesswork when working with the plans and teach the basics of boat building.
- Save On Contractors’ Fees and Costs
Avoid costly mistakes and additional charges and build with these carefully detailed plans and specifications. Do any of the work yourself and you’ll save a bundle.
- Get An Easy-to-Use moment Download + DVDs
You get moment access to all the boat plans, construction details and building guides in a members page. You’ll be able to view everything and start printing it all from your computer today. You get your boat plans now, not weeks from now as with typical boat designers.
- Get The Physical Edition.
I am also offering you this package(all 518 boat plans, books and bonuses) on DVDs and books. If you have a slow internet connection and you’re having problems downloading the files, having the DVD version will save you the time and hassle.
- Free Updates For Life!
I release new boat plans every month. These are free to you for life! You can download new boat plans every single month in the members area
Look. The amount of plans and easy-to-follow information I have thrown into this package is just ridiculous.
– especially once you find out how little I’m charging.
As I’ve mentioned, building boats is my life, and I have a thorough passion for it.
I know you’re going to be thrilled when you get your high-quality, illustrated boat plans and get to start building your dream boat!
In fact, several other boat builders just like you have already had the privilege of trying out my plans.
Don’t just take my information for it…
Listen To What Our Customers Are Saying:
I don’t know about you, but in this day and age, with the Internet at our disposal, I rarely make a buy without seeing what end-users have to say about the product.
These are 100% unsolicited and features only a few of the thousands of satisfied customers we have.
I ‘d like for you to read what people are saying about MyBoatPlans…
” Thank You For All The Help With My Dream Boat!”
” I’m So Glad I Came Across Your Plans…”
” Highly Recommended! ”
It’s a joy to learn from a master boat builder like Martin Reid…He goes over everything from wood selection, to dimensions to remember when building your boat. With great illustrations and easy to read photos, this collection is filled with information from cover to cover.
Money and time are the limited disposable resources, and Martin convinces me that I can do it if I try. Highly recommended!
” Excellent Details With Step-By-Step Instructions “
What a great collection! I had a hard time putting this down and find myself going back often to compare boat designs.
There are enough different designs to satisfy most boat builders. The plans are excellent in detail and this has saved me so much time. I’ve spent weeks looking for stuff like this. Well worth the few bucks.
“This Is The Real Deal…”
I bought these plans and building started last June 12th and it was ready to set afloat August 8th . I’ve been building boats since I was 11 years old…a long time ago!…and wish these plans were around, then.
Martin Reid is the real deal. His materials are very informative and inspiring…an excellent investment for anyone who is interested in building boats.
Hope you enjoy the pictures attached. I am 65 years old but nevertheless chasing the dream as you see from my smile in the boat.
” Don’t Build A Boat
Without Reading This First! “
I can’t recommend Martin enough. I’ve read and re-read all his guides and it’s fueled more than one fantasy boat.
The attention to details and the step-by-step photographic instructions makes this simple and easy to follow for anyone. All I can say is: do not build a boat without reading this first!
This collection of complete boat plans, instructions, and boat-building tips is simply wonderful.
Martin’s designs include all of the traditional construction techniques plus glued plywood and taped seam plywood; there are fishing boat plans, sailboat plans, bass boats, rowboats, sailboats, and powerboats. For my money, this is the best money you can use. Thanks Martin!
If you’ve read this far, then you’re maybe starting to imagine or are getting excited about MyBoatPlans!
The best part is you can do this too, it’s easy , and you don’t need ANY experience.
Countless specialized and amateur boat builders are now using MyBoatPlans and the benefits are just too many.
In fact, if you are looking for best Boat Plans & Designs to make any project easy and hassle free, this will be the best investment you’ll ever make…
You Get My complete Library Of High-Quality Boat Plans For Less Than You’d use On One Set Of Plans!
You see, I’m basically setting you up for life with this offer. The price for my complete package is truly less than you’d use on one boat plan!
After you get your hands on my bundle of over 518 illustrated boat plans and boat building guides, you’ll never have to buy another boat plan ever again...
Simply stated, this package contains boats plans that is covered from head to toe.
From step-by-step instructions and easy to follow tutorials with material lists…these easy-to-understand plans will make boat building a breeze!
With MyBoatPlans “Complete Builder’s Resource” package, you’ll learn the fastest and easiest way to build your dream boat in no time at all.
Claim These Exclusive Bonuses If You Order Now…
Listen, I want to make sure you have everything you need to closest guarantee the success of your efforts to build the boat you’ve always wanted.
So if you act today, I’ve decided to give anyone who claims a copy of MyBoatPlans™ complete ACCESS to the following 5 FREE Bonuses:
Bonus #1: ‘40 Videos On Boat Building Lessons – Over 10+ Hours
There are 40+ step-by-step videos, totaling over 10 hours in this collection.
These are REAL boat building videos from master boat builders who has constructed hundreds of boats!
Here’s a uncompletely list of the videos included:
- Complete Narrated Boat Building course of action
- Building a Simple Canoe & SailBoat
- Building A Great Fishing Boat
- Boat Construction Techniques Overview
- Making Rivets & Placing Forms
- Apply Plywood Skins To Frame
- Working with Different Materials
- Boat Repair and Rebuilding
- & Much More!
This is an highly useful resource for anyone interested in boat building and this is included as a FREE bonus.
I plan to release these premium boat building videos separately at a cost of $29.95 each in the coming weeks. However, these videos are included FREE with your buy if you order today…
Bonus #2: ‘3D Boat Design Software – CAD Design For Boats’
Now you can create the boat of your dreams using this CAD Software.
You can modify or create from scratch a custom boat plan/design easily.
- Easy-to-use and characterize high program.
- Creates any kind of floatable object
- FREE templates & tutorials
- Multi PC License – This can be used on as many systems as you want.
- 100% FREE updates
3D Boat Design software offers you a specialized, fully detailed high performance boat design CAD package.
You get increased freedom in modeling knuckle lines, allows surfaces that can contain holes and lets you build already the most complicate shapes that can be produced with just one surface.
If you’ve been using software to design your boats, you’d know that traditional CAD Software that offers similar features costs $100’s or already $1,000’s.
This is a fantastic offer because this boat CAD Software is included FREE for anyone who buy MyBoatPlans today.
Bonus #3: ‘Complete Boat Builder’s Guide – Over 600 Pages’
The complete Boat Builders Guidebook is over 600 pages with complete illustrations and drawings.
It is an basic course in construction for wooden boat and ship building
- How to build or refurbish hulls, decks and superstructures
- How to prevent corrosion
- Building from plans or precut kits
- Complete set of tools need in wooden boat building
- And much more!
It contains all the most valuable tips and tricks that have ever been written about boat building!
Bonus #4: ‘Boat Building Secrets – From The specialized Builders!
Over 16 Books & Thousands of Pages Covering Techniques!
This is a hard-to-find typical book that discusses the fundamentals and functional details for building boats.
It’s a must have for anyone looking to build boats!
- Ideas, tips and plans for beginners and experienced craftsman
- Written by seasoned pros sharing field-tested advice
- Variety of designs and construction techniques
- Covers all basic skills and steps of the project in spite of of building materials.
- Answers hundreds of questions in a clear, direct manner for apprentices and home boatbuilders
Bonus #5: ‘Boat Safety Regulations Guide
This is a MUST-READ if you plan to build your own boat.
The posted information is for builders of as a hobby boats who must comply with the applicable regulations. It covers regulations for different boat types, engine, length and usage.
Part 1 — Regulations and Other Information
Part 2 — Boating Safety Circulars
Part 3 — Consumer Fact Sheets
- Electrical Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Safe Loading & characterize of Capacity
- Information Flotation Requirements
So you’re not only getting the MyBoatPlans “The Complete Boat Builders” collection, but you’re also getting 4 bonuses worth $252.85!
These bonuses are time limited,
so if you want to get your hands on this, you need to place your order today.
“There’s Literally NOTHING Else Like These Boat Plans On The Market Today”
That’s a statement I do not take lightly. I’ve been building boats for almost 31 years…
and I haven’t found anything like this for less than 10’s of thousands of dollars.
The complete MyBoatPlans® package has proven itself again and again. With thousands of happy users it’s time for you to get in on the action…
ACT NOW and Start Saving Today!
How much would you pay to take any and all headaches out of building quality boat projects – FOREVER?
You should know, the reason I offer my personal set of plans is help aspiring boat builders in their craft.
That’s why I’ve kept MyBoatPlans at the low price of… only $197 $167.00 $47!
What’s already better is you get moment access to more than 518 boat plans & guides.
There is no need to wait for shipping.
You can closest get my expert guidance delivered straight to your computer, at the click of a button.
observe: This is a time-limited offer. I plan to increase the price shortly.
The reason for this limited offer is this system is only an introductory item to a coaching program that’ll be released in a few months from now. The price will go up from $47 to the original price of $167 soon.
And best of all, I’ll take all the risk off your shoulders with my:
My 100% “No Risk To You” Guarantee
Look. I’m completely confident that you’ll be able to build the boat you’ve always wanted with MyBoatPlans. You’ll discover how simple and easy it is to build boats.
In fact, I’m so confident it’ll work for you, I’m prepared to let you try it RISK-FREE for an complete 60 days!
That way, you get a piece of mind, and I do too.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, then contact me within 60 days of your order for a complete refund… guaranteed.
No hassles and no questions asked. already better, you get to keep all the bonuses!
How Can I Offer Such An Incredible Guarantee?
Simple. I know these plans will have you building amazing boats right away.
Look, I’ve put my heart and soul into this, and frankly, I won’t feel this is a success unless you become successful in your craft too. And I average that sincerely.
So you’re free to download the whole thing, and try it out. Study the plans, see the blueprints, read the guides and start building your boat…
And if you don’t like what you see, no problems at all! You’ll get every last cent refunded to you.
If that sounds like a fair and reasonable deal to you…
Click the “Add To Cart” button below, and you’ll be taken to our 256-bit, obtain online ordering form.
We’ve also taken additional precautions to protect your information by making this page as obtain as ordering from any major online retailer such as Amazon.
This method you can place your order and feel obtain that your information is fully protected and never shared with any third parties.
Now It’s Decision Time…
Make a choice.. you can continue to buy overpriced boats or keep trying to the way you’ve been doing it, brace yourself and hope for the best.
you can join 7500+ (and counting) other hobbyists , beginners, craftsmen and professionals by letting MyBoatPlansT give you the blueprints, plans and step-by-step directions to create dramatically, specialized boats, effortlessly and on time…
Click the ADD TO CART button below and get moment access today!
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- moment access to the MyBoatPlans™ program with 518+ boat plans, tutorials, guides and resources.
- Option to have MyBoatPlans package in a physical edition (all 518 boat plans, guides, videos and bonuses) + DVDs – this will save you a lot of time and headaches.
- You’re protected by my 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus #1: 40 Videos On Boat Building Lessons (Value $79)
- Bonus #2: ‘3D Boat Design Software’ (Value $49)
- Bonus #3: ‘Complete Boat Builder’s Guide’ (Value $39.95)
- Bonus #4: ‘Boat Building’ Secrets (Value $59.95)
- Bonus #5: ‘Boat Safety Regulations’ Guide (Value $24.95)
(I save the right to end this offer after in 2 day and raise the price consequently)
One time payment. There are no renewals, no recurring fees
Master Boat Builder & Educator
P.S: Get your hands on MyBoatPlans™ for a one time payment of $47. You’re protected by my 60-Day 100% satisfaction guarantee. There is NO RISK to you.
I’ve seen boat plans priced as high as $350+ for a single set of plans. already at the low price of $50 per plan, I’m offering you over $10,000 worth of boat plans for a measly $47.
P.P.S: I plan to increase the price very shortly. If you are serious about this, you need to order today to take advantage of this discount…
Get started right now: Click here to get started now >>
“Hands Down The Best Boat Building Package”
Over the years, I’ve bought many books and boat plans. This is, hands down the best and the most characterize-high boat building package of all of them. MyBoatPlans contains highly detailed books with great photographs which makes boat building a breeze.
Here is a picture of my sons helping me build a wooden boat from one of your plans…
Here’s the bottom line… MyBoatPlans is MUST if you plan to build a boat. Since it has been published, it has become the definitive resource for boat building.
…and with over 518 plans, you’ll find the boat you’ve always wanted to build.
I’ll walk you step by step to teach all you need to know to start building the boat of your dreams!
So take action & order now :